(MPS or UPS + TLR)
Required for September 2018
We are seeking an experienced Teacher to work within our successful team.
- an accomplished Teacher who is willing to share and demonstrate good practice with others?
- able to inspire and excite children, staff and families with creative approaches to learning and teaching?
- ambitious and determined to improve the quality of teaching and learning?
- eager to explore and develop new initiatives?
- looking to develop your own practice and work with some truly outstanding professionals?
We are searching for someone who can bring these qualities to our school. We are proud of the work that we do and believe that part of our school’s success is due to the strong links and relationships that have been developed between our staff, pupils, parents and the wider school community. Our pupils are extremely well behaved, keen to learn and would like a teacher who knows how to make their learning exciting and interesting. Our staff and SMT are fully committed to the school and enjoy working together to provide the best environment for our children to learn and develop, encouraging high aspirations. We are a friendly and supportive team, always willing to help each other.
Bourn Primary offers:
- a beautiful outdoor and indoor working environment where creativity thrives both within and beyond the classroom;
- opportunities for children across a wide spectrum of extra-curricular activities;
- an engaged and supportive body of parents;
- a school that embraces and encourages the active pursuit of Christian values;
- respectful, caring children, who readily vocalise their love of learning
- a supportive community and a proactive Governing Body;
- the opportunity to work in a great location with easy access to Cambridge, Huntingdon, St Ives, St Neots and the surrounding areas.
Visits to the School are warmly welcomed. The Head Teacher or Deputy Head Teacher would also be happy to discuss the role by telephone. To enquire about available dates and times for a visit or telephone conversation, please contact the School Office (email: firstname.lastname@example.org). Please find all the relevant documentation below.
- Teacher Job Description
- Teacher Person Specification
- Bourn Primary Academy Description
- Teacher Application Form – Bourn Primary
Closing date: 22 June
Interviews will take place at the Academy w/c 25th June
The successful candidate will be subject to an enhanced DBS check. Bourn Primary Academy is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Please note that CV applications will not be accepted.
BOURN C of E PRIMARY ACADEMY
Riddy Lane, Bourn, Cambridgeshire, CB23 2SP
Tel: 01954 719282 email: email@example.com