Teaching Assistant – Level 2
Bourn Primary Academy
Required as soon as possible
10 hours a week. Afternoons 1pm to 3pm. Salary: L2, Scale 3, point 14-17 Term time only (£16,781 – £17,772 per annum full time equivalent; £9.90 – £10.49 per hour)
We are looking to appoint a part-time Teaching Assistant to work with a named child who is currently in Year 6 and has recently received an Education Health Care Plan.
The successful candidate will have:
- Experience of working with juniors or an upper KS2 setting
- A willingness to train and adapt practice to suit the needs of the child
- A good subject knowledge of KS2 curriculum
- A positive, enthusiastic attitude, be good team player and positive role model
- High expectations of children’s achievement and a commitment to inspiring learners
- Experience of delivering sensory circuits (desirable)
We can offer:
- A happy School with children who love learning
- A supportive and friendly staff
- Excellent support from parents, Governors and the partnership of local schools
- Continued professional development
Visits to the School are warmly welcomed. To enquire about available dates and times for a visit, and to obtain an application pack, please contact the School Office (email: firstname.lastname@example.org).
The closing date for applications is Friday, 19th January. Interviews will take place w/c Monday, 22nd January.
The successful candidate will be subject to an enhanced DBS check. Bourn Primary Academy is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Please note that CV applications will not be accepted.
BOURN C of E PRIMARY ACADEMY
Riddy Lane, Bourn, Cambridgeshire, CB23 2SP
Tel: 01954 719282 email: email@example.com