BOURN CHURCH OF ENGLAND PRIMARY ACADEMY
Riddy Lane, Bourn, Cambridgeshire, CB23 2SP
Tel: 01954 719282 email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Class Teacher (MPS)
Full-Time maternity cover for one year from September 2019.
To Start – September 2019
Salary depending on experience and expertise.
Bourn Primary Academy are looking for an enthusiastic and committed EYFS Teacher to join our welcoming and supportive team to cover maternity leave. We are a one form entry Church of England School in a lovely rural setting. The children are lovely, the staff are friendly and the parents are supportive.
You will have:
• high expectations of every child
• an open mind and growth mind set
• great interpersonal skills and good communication
• a good understanding of the EYFS curriculum
• the ability to inspire and motivate
• passion and commitment to each and every child.
Please see the Person Specification for more details.
We can offer you:
• friendly and enthusiastic children
• excellent support from our dedicated team of staff
• a real commitment to on-going professional development
• strong links with the community and local church groups
• a school committed to staff well-being
Visits to the school are warmly welcomed and encouraged, to arrange an appointment please call: 01954 719282
Applications may be returned by email to: email@example.com.
Please find relevant documentation below:
Closing date 5pm Tuesday 23rd April 2019
The successful candidate will be subject to an enhanced DBS check. Bourn Primary Academy is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Please note that CV applications will not be accepted.