Point 20-24 (£19819-£22401 per annum full time equivalent) depending on experience
35 hours per week. Term time only (plus 2 weeks)
Required as soon as possible
We are seeking to appoint a highly efficient, well organised, hardworking member of staff with exemplary communication and interpersonal skills to join the School and help to manage the busy, friendly office. Some flexibility in working hours is possible for the right candidate.
The successful candidate will have:
- a high standard of literacy and excellent IT skills
- excellent interpersonal skills
- a flexible, problem solving approach
- the ability to always remain calm and professional under pressure
- the ability to multi-task, make decisions and use initiative when appropriate
- the ability to exercise confidentiality, discretion, tact and diplomacy
- a professional and confident telephone manner
- a knowledge of SIMS or similar management system (not essential)
We can offer:
- A happy school with children who love learning
- A supportive and friendly staff
- Excellent support from parents and Governors
- The opportunity to work in a beautiful location with easy access to Cambridge
- Term time working
Visits to the School are warmly welcomed. To enquire about available dates and times for a visit, please contact the School Office (email: email@example.com). Please find relevant documentation below:
The closing date for applications is Monday 14th January 2019 at midday. Interviews will take place on Thursday 17th January 2019.
The successful candidate will be subject to an enhanced DBS check. Bourn Primary Academy is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Please note that CV applications will not be accepted.