Class Teacher Job Vacancy
Part-time (40%) KS2 Class Teacher
Required for September 2017
This is an opportunity for an experienced Teacher, or a Newly Qualified Teacher, to contribute to a professional, proactive team dedicated to the nurturing and development of our pupils.
- an accomplished Teacher, or Newly Qualified Teacher, who is willing to share and demonstrate good practice with others?
- ambitious and determined to improve the quality of teaching and learning?
- eager to explore and develop new initiatives?
Bourn Primary offers:
- an environment where creativity thrives both within and beyond the classroom;
- opportunities for children across a wide spectrum of musical, sporting and other curricular and extra-curricular activities;
- encouragement to staff to show initiative and to be innovative in their teaching;
- an engaged and supportive body of parents who fulfil their obligation to the Home/School contract;
- a school that embraces and encourages the active pursuit of Christian values;
- respectful, caring children, who readily vocalise their love of learning
- supportive community and proactive Governing Body.
Visits to the School are encouraged. To enquire about available dates and times for a visit, and to obtain an application pack, please contact the School Office or find the relevant documents below.
- Advert – Teacher
- Bourn Primary Academy Description
- Letter to Applicants
- Teacher Application Form
- Teacher Job Description
- Teacher Person Specification
Closing date: 12 noon on 22nd May
Shortlisting will take place on 22nd May
Interviews will take place at the Academy on 25th May
The successful candidate will be subject to an enhanced DBS check. Bourn Primary Academy is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. We are an Equal Opportunities Employer. Please note that CV applications will not be accepted.