BSA Class Representatives
Each class has two parent representatives who provide a communication channel between the BSA committee, the school and parents on the playground.
Their role includes:
- passing on information from the BSA to other parents in their child’s class;
- encouraging parents to support the BSA;
- co-ordinating volunteers to help with fundraising activities (e.g., for a class stall at fairs, they have the responsibility for recruiting volunteers who will set up, run the stall and clear up);
- seeking feedback from parents on BSA events or funding requests, and then passing this on to the BSA committee;
- attending a Rep Meeting once a term (Lead Reps also attend the final BSA meeting of the term);
- recruiting a new class rep towards the end of the summer term to take over in the new academic year.
If you are unable to speak to your class rep at pick-up or drop-off, please approach one of our Lead Reps (see below) who are a main point of contact between parent reps, or email them via the BSA at email@example.com.
Class Reps 2018-2019
|Lead Reps||Jen Hayes||Tara Watts|
|Acorn||Jo Davidson||Michelle Harvey-Hyde|
|Willow||Penelope Chaney||Tasha Mead|
|Hazel||Georgie Barnes||Maddie Cunningham|
|Cedar||Christina Norman||Sarah Moore|
|Rosewood||Ellie Ranson||Davina Sycamore||Debs Rivers|
|Cherry||Lottie Phillips||Katie Krishnan|
|Maple||Jen Hayes||Davina Sycamore|