BSA Class Representatives
Each class has two parent representatives who provide a communication channel between the BSA committee, the school and parents on the playground.
Their role includes:
- passing on information from the BSA to other parents in their child’s class;
- encouraging parents to support the BSA;
- co-ordinating volunteers to help with fundraising activities (e.g., for a class stall at fairs, they have the responsibility for recruiting volunteers who will set up, run the stall and clear up);
- seeking feedback from parents on BSA events or funding requests, and then passing this on to the BSA committee;
- attending a Rep Meeting once a term (Lead Reps also attend the final BSA meeting of the term);
- recruiting a new BSA Class Rep towards the end of the summer term to take over in the new academic year.
If you are unable to speak to your class rep at pick-up or drop-off, please approach one of our Lead Reps (see below) who are a main point of contact between BSA Class Reps, or email them via the BSA at email@example.com.
BSA Class Reps 2018-2019
|Lead Reps||Jen Hayes||Tara Watts|
|Acorn||Jo Davidson||Michelle Harvey-Hyde|
|Willow||Penelope Chaney||Tasha Mead|
|Hazel||Georgie Barnes||Maddie Cunningham|
|Cedar||Christina Norman||Sarah Moore|
|Rosewood||Ellie Ranson||Davina Sycamore||Debs Rivers|
|Cherry||Lottie Phillips||Katie Krishnan|
|Maple||Jen Hayes||Davina Sycamore|