Class Teacher (MPS)
Part Time (two days per week – Thursday and Friday) from September 2020.
To Start – September 2020.
Salary depending on experience and expertise.
Are you a teacher who loves teaching and who loves learning?
At Bourn Primary Academy, we firmly believe that with the right support, we are all capable of achieving great things. We are committed to supporting our teachers in developing their knowledge and skills so they in turn are able to provide our children with the best teaching possible.
We are looking for an enthusiastic and committed part time EYFS Teacher to join our welcoming and supportive team. We are a one form entry Church of England School in a lovely rural setting. The children are lovely, the staff are friendly and the parents are supportive.
You will have:
• high expectations of every child
• an open mind and growth mind set
• great interpersonal skills and good communication
• a good understanding of the EYFS curriculum
• the ability to inspire and motivate
• passion and commitment to each and every child.
Please see the Person Specification for more details.
We can offer you:
• friendly and enthusiastic children
• excellent support from our dedicated team of staff
• a real commitment to on-going professional development
• strong links with the community and local church groups
• a school committed to staff well-being
Visits to the school are warmly welcomed and encouraged, to arrange an appointment please call: 01954 719282
Closing date – 5pm Friday 27th March 2020
Shortlisting – 30th March 2020
Interviews – Tuesday 28th April 2020
The successful candidate will be subject to an enhanced DBS check. Bourn Primary Academy is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Please note that CV applications will not be accepted.