Key Stage 1 Teacher
Full Time, Permanent, Mainscale Post to start September 2020
Are you a teacher who loves teaching and who loves learning?
At Bourn Primary Academy, we firmly believe that with the right support, we are all capable of achieving great things. We are committed to supporting our teachers in developing their knowledge and skills so they in turn are able to provide our children with the best teaching possible.
We are looking for a passionate and enthusiastic Key Stage 1 teacher to join our friendly, happy school. This is a main scale post to start in September and we welcome applications from experienced and newly qualified teachers.
We can offer:
- A genuine commitment to a healthy and sustainable work life balance
- Regular, high quality professional development
- A supportive team of teachers, teaching assistants, support staff and senior leaders
- Children who are polite, friendly and keen to learn
- A pro-active and governing body
We are looking for a teacher who:
- is ambitious about what children can achieve and provides the right level of support
- is committed to their own professional development and takes in interest in developments in education
- is imaginative, innovative and keen to create inspiring learning opportunities
- is keen to use their initiative to play their part in school improvement and raising standards for all
- respects the holistic nature of every child’s education, and nurtures the talents of each individual
Bourn Primary Academy is a one form entry Church of England School in a rural setting. The children are lovely, the staff are friendly and the parents are supportive.
Application forms and job specification can be obtained from the school office or downloaded below.
Visits to the school are warmly welcomed and encouraged – to arrange a visit please contact Debs Paul, School Administrator, by phoning 01954 719282 or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
Bourn Primary Academy is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
Closing date: 5pm, Monday 16th March 2020
Interviews: Tuesday 24th March 2020 or Wednesday 25th March 2020