Staying Safe Online
- SAFE – Staying safe involves being careful and not giving out your name, address, mobile phone no., school name or password to people online.
- MEETING someone you have contacted in cyberspace can be dangerous, they may not be telling the truth about who they are. Do not arrange to meet anyone you have met online.
- ACCEPTING e-mails or opening files from people you don’t know or trust can get you into trouble – they may contain viruses or nasty messages.
- RIGHT – Some information you find on the Internet may not be correct.
- TELL your teacher if someone or something makes you feel uncomfortable or worried.
We use the class pages on our website and ‘Sumdog‘ to provide online learning opportunities (usernames and passwords are given out at school). Kidsmart has a lot of information about being a Smart Surfer.