Message for prospective parents of Bourn Primary Academy September 2021.
Thank you for your interest in our friendly, kind and caring school We have excellent staff, amazing grounds that we make full use of, great resources, a supportive parent body, and of course – fantastic children. Bourn is a school where we really do believe that each child is capable of great things! We work with hope and positivity and we teach children to have a Growth Mindset so they know that hard work will ‘make their brain grow’. One of our 5 values is friendship, and we work together in friendship to challenge ourselves and each other to be the best that we can be. We all aim to make the world a better place – in whatever small (or big) way that we can.
The decision of where to send your child to school is a very important one. We would love your child to come to our school, but you need to be sure that you are making the right choice. Despite the restrictions around Covid, we are still able to offer small tours of the school (with a number of restrictions – outlined below), and an online presentation and question and answer session. We will be very pleased to show you our school and answer your questions.
If you would like to book a tour, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Tours will run from 3.30pm to 4.00pm on:
- Monday 2 November and Tuesday 3 November
- Please be aware that due to the new COVID guidelines the tours arranged for Monday 5 November, Monday 9 November, Tuesday 10 November and Thursday 12 November will no longer take place.
Please note the following restrictions
- There will be a maximum of 6 adults per tour, on a first come first served basis.
- Only one adult per family to book on to any tour.
- No children are able to attend the tours (due to potential to mix bubbles given that pre-school children are not able to socially distance).
- The majority of the tour will be outside.
- On entry to the classroom, face coverings must be worn and social distancing must be adhered to.
Zoom Question and Answer Session 6.00pm to 6.30pm
- Wednesday 18 November at 6pm
Join the Zoom Meeting via the link below;
Meeting ID: 724 1222 9361